Coach Spencer Runs in the Woods

Coach Spencer Runs in the Woods

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011

My running has been good lately. Doing faster interval sessions with the kids, strong tempos, long runs easier than ever... Let's hope that continues!

I came up with my 2011 race schedule and there's a lot more on it than usual. 13 races totally over 500 miles. I think it'll provide the motivation and fun that's sometimes missing.

I found out yesterday Brooks will keep me on in 2011 as part of their P.A.C.E. program (Performance And Coaching Elite). They were restructuring the program and cutting the number of sponsored athletes, so I figured I'd be kicked out, but I was happy to get the contract yesterday. In anticipation of being cut, I bought a whole stockpile of shoes at discount last month. Oh well. :) Happy to be using Brooks products and even happier to get them for free or at a discount.


1 comment:

chris mcpeake said...

man your so fortunate to have sponsorship. Good luck in 2011!